When the impossible becomes possible

As I don't have time to write what I want I will repost what I wrote on my social media. Once I find the time I will elaborate on this great miracle.


Most of you are aware that our journey to parenthood did not come easy. We went through countless fertility treatments experiencing miscarriages along the way to finally have our son. We never imagined the impossible would become possible after all the heartache we endured. Fear was the first emotion that took over me when I found out I was pregnant. Fear that it might be an ectopic pregnancy since I knew I had ovulated from my blocked side. Fear that we might of caught this pregnancy too late and my body would start miscarrying before we can prevent it. I was struggling with putting that fear aside until we saw a beautiful sac snuggled in the right place. Once it was confirmed I did in fact ovulate from my blocked side I knew at that moment this was a blessing from God. In the midst of us still in disbelieve this was actually happening we gathered all our worries and place them in God's hands. Although our babies were conceived in very different ways I am pleased that Dr Balthazar and her wonderful staff Amy Alyssa Altamirano, from RMA of Texas, looked over both pregnancies until I was able to get into my regular provider. I also have to give thanks to the most wonderful acupuncturist Melsa Maher for working her magic and always lending an ear when needed. Words cannot express how grateful we are that God has given us the opportunity to make Jesus a big brother. Our little blessing Mommy and Daddy cant wait to meet you come January.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Very happy and excited for you all! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy. I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! This is amazing news, I am thrilled for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Reading stories like your's keeps hope alive for the rest of us. I'm writing about my journey over at http://www.notbreedingintheburbs.com/ Best wishes to you in your pregnancy can't wait to read more about it!

    ReplyDelete