Almost here...

It's almost here. It would be a lie if I said I wasnt excited. My new RE consultation is this week and I couldnt be more thrilled that its around the corner. I want to hear her opinion on my previous RE's diagnosis. I want to know the new game plan. Although it sort of scares me too. I fear that she might want to do surgery to determine what is going on with my blocked tube. Yes, fear of the unknown but mostly because I dont have enough hours at work to take. I dont want to cancel my vacation time in August because I deserve a vacay!!!

I guess there is no point of stressing at this point. On a good note...AF decided to show her face on Mother's Day. Which means I ovulated on the usual CD 20-21. I will be on CD5 on the day of my appointment. I maybe doing another natural cycle this time around. Hopefully it doesnt drag and OPKs arent playing tricks on me like last month.

Like always, J never fails to show me his love on Mother's Day. He says he will never stop showing me love on this day regardless the outcome. He bought me flowers, took me to dinner, and a movie. When the celebration was over I hugged him and told him a part of me hated this special day. He grabbed me looked me in the eye...saying, "You are a mother. You will always be a mother and a wife to me. You are the person who takes care of me, who cleans after me, who reminds me of all the things I need to do and I love you for that." *tear* I love this guy! How did I get so lucky to have him in my life??



Of course I had to have a drink or two this weekend. 

A margarita at the restaurant & a glass of wine at home. 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers :) Good luck at your appt. this week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your appointment! sounds like you have a very special guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband sounds absolutely fabulous. I'm so glad he treated you to such a lovely day. Thinking about you and hoping for a great consult this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, super sweet hubby you've got there. I'm excited for your new RE appointment. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It sounds like your husband is super fantastic. Lucky girl. Hope you have a great meeting with the second opinion RE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your hubby just gets it! Can't wait to hear all about your appointment and new plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby rocks and I can't wait for your appt and your update from it!

    ReplyDelete