Gender Reveal + Bday Party

It seems I have abandoned my blog these days or should say weeks. I haven't been feeling well. Came firm with a fever about a week ago and felt better the following day. But when I got home Friday evening I felt it coming on again. Ugh! I'm finally caving in and going to the doctors to make sure everything is ok.

We found out at 15 weeks what we were having and confirmed it at my last appt. Which was last week at 17.4 weeks. Since it was my nieces birthday we decided to share the news with everyone. It's a moment I will never forget. Seeing everyone's reaction was definitely priceless. J took video and he hasn't sent it my way so I took the best pictures I could with my phone.

We are having a ....



J and I's picture is very blurry. Everything happened so fast we didn't even bother to check. Funny thing is that everyone who took the picture had it blurry. Epic failure!! As you can tell I was very cold because I was getting sick again. Sucked too cause I had a very cute shirt. Lol! 

My parents went with pink but at the end of the day they admitted they always thought it was a boy. They just wanted to make everyone think they already knew the gender by going against the #1 choice, blue. 

We all continued to celebrate my nieces birthday that day. She turned 5 even though she looks like she's 3. She was wearing the dress I got her last year for her birthday which made me laugh. She hasn't grown a bit. 




Look at how little she looks compared to my beige. They're a week apart exactly with her being the older one. 

Well that's all for now I will do another post on my bump update. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sweet baby boy!! I had a feeling it would be a boy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyyyy so exciting! Bring on the blue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy! I had a feeling you're having a boy!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Team Blue!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I had a feeling it was a boy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I had a feeling it was a boy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Congrats on your little boy!! Can't wait to see you holding him!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete