16, 17, & 18 week Bump Update




How far along? 18 weeks & 4 days

Baby Size: According to our last ultrasound @ 17 weeks 4 days he was 7ounces

Total weight gain: Around 2-3 pounds

Maternity clothes: Not yet but I am using the rubber band trick & maternity band

Stretch marks: My right hip has an old stretch mark

Sleep: Some nights I sleep like a rock others not so much haha!

Food cravings: Nothing in particular but anything will do if I’m hungry.

Best moments: Sharing the news that a Baby Boy is baking, seeing my little man wiggle all around during ultrasound, & finding out J & I are not carriers of the same disease. Woohoo!

Miss anything? Nada I am loving being pregnant even with teenage acne on my face!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really but congestion can have this effect on me

Gender: A sweet baby BOY! (I told J I was growing a penis inside of me and he said that was weird and never to say that again LOL!)

Symptoms: Congestion, frequent urination, shortness of breath, acne on my forehead, extremely hungry

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Extremely Happy! Takes a lot to get me out of this mood

Looking forward to: Cleaning up the spare/junk room to start working on the baby nursery. Also hearing my little man's heartbeat at todays OB appt.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the idea of growing a penis inside you!! You should say it more often to freak him out. ;) You look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful!! So happy for you guys! I have always really hoped for a boy! How fun for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Can't wait to see what y'all decide to do with the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good! I definitely gained more than 2-3 pounds by 17 weeks. Good for you! I bet you are having fun picking out a name now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good! I definitely gained more than 2-3 pounds by 17 weeks. Good for you! I bet you are having fun picking out a name now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Welcome to team blue! Baby boys are so sweet. (Girls are awesome too. But I can only speak from experience. (; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post! So much good going on in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So exciting! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pahahaha! Laughing so hard that you told him you were growing a penis inside of you. That is totally something I would say too...and my husband would definitely have a similar response!

    ReplyDelete