21 Weeks Bump Update




How far along? 21 weeks 1 day. 

Baby Size: Bok Choy (looks like spinach) according to my Ovia app the bump was going backwards and I thought it was dumb.

Total weight gain: 4lbs (I'm assuming will know more on Thursday)

Maternity clothes: I was tired of using the maternity band so I bought some maternity pants/shorts this weekend. No regrets!! Best invention ever!!!

Stretch marks: My right hip has an old stretch mark but rather than that none.

Sleep: Intermittent. I don't think I've ever slept through the night even before becoming pregnant. Smh!

Food cravings: Nothing in particular anymore. My cravings come and go...and they dont tend to stick around much. When its hot I want slushies, ice cream, etc.

Best moment this week: Everyone at work finding out I'm 5 months pregnant and seeing their jaw drop. Apparently I don't look 5 months or pregnant for that matter. Did i eat a large meal that wont go down? BUT the most exciting thing was seeing my stomach move when little man was kicking away. Now my jaw dropped at that moment but J was like, "I told u I saw videos of this!"

Miss anything? I don't think I ever will I love being pregnant.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender: A little mini J

Symptoms: Acne (all over forehead, chest, and some on my back.) Exhaustion. Fainting: I fainted over the weekend at the store. It was scary but I was glad my mom was with me. I completely blacked out and when I woke up I was on the floor. Spoke to my OB about it but he said sounds like my blood pressure dropped since I didn't eat or snack since the morning. Baby boy has been moving constantly since it happened so we know all is good. Lesson learned packing snacks in my purse from now on!

Belly button in or out: In. My mother said her belly button never popped out so she doesnt think mine would either.

Wedding rings on or off: On but I am sure with the heat coming around they wont stay on much longer.

Happy or moody most of the time:
Relieved that my little man is doing well after my fainting spell! Always happy because he's an active baby.

Looking forward to: Seeing my baby boy on Thursday. Also my cousin is flying in for Easter Sunday so that should be fun.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Oh girl! Passing out is THE WORST feeling!!!!! Glad you are ok, but how scary! You have the smallest little bump! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute little bump!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad all is ok after your fainting spell! That had to be scary! Can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is moving along! He'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you both are ok after fainting. Hope you are feeling well over all!! Such a cute bump !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've popped! And it's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! So glad you and baby are ok after the faint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, can't believe you fainted. Yes, snacks and major HYDRATION is a must girl! Get a giant water bottle and take it everywhere you go! Super important!

    ReplyDelete