New Plan

After contemplating over and over again if I should give it another try this cycle or allow nature to take its course. I made the decision to move forward, pick myself up to try again. I received a call from one of the nurses asking what my plans were for this cycle. I told her I didn't feel like jumping to IVF after one failed attempt of IUI it just didn't seem reasonable. Sure I can go into this blindfolded again to see if IVF does get me knocked up. What if it does? Then what? I have my baby and wonder if I have to go through this again because my tubes may possibly be blocked? I don't think so. I can't do that to myself. We agreed on another round of Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI. I went in yesterday for my baseline u/s, all clear!! Good to start meds. Nurse Irene didn't know if Dr. M wanted to increase my dosage of the clomid so I left without that prescription. Although, I did leave with three other perscriptions. 1. Antibiotics for HSG 2. Ovidrel 3. Valium. Before I left I asked Irene if she recommended taking a valium before the HSG. Without hesitation she said YES. Given my experience I immediately asked for one. I was planning on coming straight to work after the HSG but since the valium is going to tag along I took the day off. Since we have our vacation plans for this summer I was hoping to avoid using so much time off of work. If this is another unsuccessful HSG I am going to cry my ass off. Wasted hours. One less day in La La land. *sigh*

So anyhoo, Dr. M decided to increase my dosage to 100mg of clomid this cycle. I hope my body responds better than the 50mg. I will be taking it CD5-9, starting yesterday, then going in on the 19th of March for an u/s. This cycle I want to vow that I will not google anything to do with infertility. 100% focused, calm, intrigued on everything else around me that is not TTC related. Maybe I shall go shopping for my dress and shoes for my brother's wedding. Which happens to be in a bit over a month from now. I should technically already have this stuff with being the M.O.H I just can't find interest in it right now. Can't focus! Can't relax! I see pregnant women everywhere! I need a movie night with a nice dinner (of course with some wine) just so I can give my full devoted attention to my wonderful husband who has had to deal with my emotional rollercoaster.


Side rant: There's this young lady who is about 3-4 months pregnant and is getting on my nerves constantly. I dont know if I am just bitter or IDK what it is about her. She annoys me.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm really hoping that this increased Clomid does the trick for you along with the HSG and everything. Love that your RE is really looking out for you.

    *hugs* on the preggo girl. Trust me, I know how that one feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got what you wanted with the increase in dosage of Clomid, and I hope you respond like superwoman to it and it makes you some super follies!

    ReplyDelete