Welcome

Today is such a beautiful day outside, it's finally starting to feel like spring!! I am seeing colors all around. The two big pots I have by my front door have bloomed roses. At first I was like yay spring ! then the cold stuck around and it seems to have packed its bags to hopefully hibernate for a while. Well fx that it stays away. Spring brings new life and happiness into this world. So it was no surprise when I heard baby Anthony had arrived. B, my dearest friend who I love like my own sister, has brought her second son into this world. When I first heard she was pregnant I surprisingly wasn't as affected as I thought I would be. Maybe it's the relationship we have that allowed me to see things in a different perspective. She was kind enough to tell me before announcing it so I truly appreciate her. The electrifying feeling I felt when I heard the news is something I would cherish forever. So I want to dedicate this post to my dearest frinno Becca and her new baby boy Anthony. No matter the outcome of my journey I will never see u with envy or bitterness. You've been a wonderful friend who has shown me you're all ears when I need a shoulder to lean on.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a sweet post! Happy birthday baby Anthony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a friend you love so much that you can truly join her in her excitement and celebration. She is very lucky to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete